About the Transaction
The Company was owned by two families. As the needs of the business evolved, the board and management team, elected to lead a buy-out of the other family’s interest in the business
- Management unwilling to give up equity to complete the buyout
- Haws did not have GAAP-prepared financial statements
- Transaction had to be completed before year end, which was only four months away
- Fully negotiated the terms of the share buyout, including successfully negotiating six separate share and asset purchase transactions
- Assisted the Company in preparing GAAP financials which formed the basis for all negotiations
- Identified multiple non-bank capital sources, and negotiated final terms with the selected capital provider to deliver one-stop financing for the entire transaction without giving up any equity
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.