About the Transaction
gen-E is a software company providing service assurance and advanced analytics software, along with professional services, to the telecommunications industry.
The Company offers solutions for communication service providers and companies with large, complex networks. Their software provides a real-time dashboard view into overall network health and performance allowing IT professionals to monitor their network, identify problems, and begin to address them efficiently. The Company’s primary customers are telecommunications companies for which network management software is an essential part of their core offering.
For more information about gen-E, please visit www.gen-e.com
- gen-E Holdings, LLC (“gen-E” or the “Company”) provides leading advanced analytics and service assurance software for monitoring and resolving network performance
- Envisage acted as placement agent on an investment by St. Cloud Capital, a Los Angeles, California based private investment firm that provides growth capital to the lower middle market
- gen-E is transforming from a value-added reseller to a recurring revenue business model
- Limited stand-alone operational history as Company was recently carved out from a larger company
- Compressed deal timeline
- Through a targeted process, Envisage identified a universe of potential investors which understood the industry, the recurring revenue operating model and could close a transaction expeditiously
- Took a significant role in managing and resolving due diligence issue
- Worked with stakeholders to create deal structure that provided Company with flexibility to achieve growth targets
- Successfully structured and negotiated the transaction within compressed timeframe
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.