BEK, based in Manhattan Beach, California, is a high-growth food company that focuses on trends at the intersection of taste, culture, convenience, and value. The Company specializes in food curation direct to consumer and through retail channels. The Company, founded in 2019, is the premier distributor of instant bubble tea, or boba, to the retail market.
- BEK Foods, LLC (“BEK” or the “Company”) is a fast-growing food curator and the first to bring instant bubble tea, or boba, to the mainstream retail market
- Envisage acted as placement agent for a revolving credit facility with City National Bank
- BEK is experiencing massive growth and management required a revolver facility to support the increased working capital necessary to meet client demand
- The transaction had an accelerated timeline
- Through a targeted process, Envisage identified a lender interested in providing the Company with a complete financial solution
- Took a significant role in managing and resolving due diligence issues
- Successfully structured and negotiated the transaction within compressed timeframe
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.