About the Transaction
gen-E is a software company providing service assurance and advanced analytics software, along with professional services, to the telecommunications industry.
The Company offers solutions for communication service providers and companies with large, complex networks. Their software provides a real-time dashboard view into overall network health and performance allowing IT professionals to monitor their network, identify problems, and begin to address them efficiently. The Company’s primary customers are telecommunications companies for which network management software is an essential part of their core offering.
For more information about gen-E, please visit www.gen-e.com
- gen-E Holdings, LLC (“gen-E” or the “Company”) provides leading advanced analytics and service assurance software for monitoring and resolving network performance
- Envisage acted as placement agent for a revolving credit facility placed with Plaza Bank
- This is the second corporate finance engagement Envisage executed for the Company. In April 2017, Envisage advised the Company in connection with an investment by St. Cloud Capital
- gen-E required a revolving credit facility to provide liquidity for working capital and general corporate purposes
- A substantial senior secured loan was already in place
- Compressed deal timeline
- Through a targeted process, Envisage identified a universe of potential bank lenders who would be comfortable working with the existing lender and could close a transaction expeditiously
- Took a significant role in managing and resolving due diligence issues
- Successfully structured and negotiated the transaction within compressed timeframe
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.