About the Transaction
Lief Organics is a full-service contract manufacturer of powders, capsules, tablets, and chewables for the nutraceutical industry. With over 10,000 kilograms of blending capacity at a given time, Lief Organics is a leading provider of powders in the United States with more third-party certifications than other facilities.
Founded in 2007 by Adel Villalobos, Lief Organics quickly grew through our quality reputation and expertise in producing the best tasting flavors. You can find Lief Organics listed on the INC 5000 of Fastest Growing Private Companies as we continue to expand with our customers.
Lief Organics also believes in eco-friendly manufacturing processes through solar panels and recycling of waste, to do its part in sustainability.
More than anything, Lief Organics is structured for efficiency, our team of experts includes personnel with specializations in customer service, production management, quality control, brand identity and research and development.
For more information about Lief Organics, please visit www.lieflabs.com
- Lief Organics, LLC (“Lief Organics” or the “Company”) is a premier, full-service manufacturer of products for the dietary supplement industry
- Envisage acted as placement agent for a revolving credit facility placed with Bank of America
- Lief Organics is growing rapidly and it required additional borrowing capacity
- The existing lender required a full personal guarantee from the founder
- Through a targeted process, Envisage identified potential bank lenders who would provide the Company a complete financial solution with no personal guarantees
- Took a significant role in managing and resolving due diligence issues
- Successfully structured and negotiated the transaction
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.