About the Transaction
Lief Organics is a full-service contract manufacturer of powders, capsules, tablets, and chewables for the nutraceutical industry. With over 10,000 kilograms of blending capacity at a given time, Lief Organics is a leading provider of powders in the United States with more third-party certifications than other facilities.
Founded in 2007 by Adel Villalobos, Lief Organics quickly grew through our quality reputation and expertise in producing the best tasting flavors. You can find Lief Organics listed on the INC 5000 of Fastest Growing Private Companies as we continue to expand with our customers.
Lief Organics also believes in eco-friendly manufacturing processes through solar panels and recycling of waste, to do its part in sustainability.
More than anything, Lief Organics is structured for efficiency, our team of experts includes personnel with specializations in customer service, production management, quality control, brand identity and research and development.
For more information about Lief Organics, please visit www.lieflabs.com
Envisage acted as placement agent for a revolving credit facility and senior term loan placed with East West Bank, and for a subordinated term loan with True West Capital Partners.
- Lief principals desired a credit facility with increased flexibility
- The Company is experiencing massive growth and management needed to increase their revolver availability to support the increased working capital necessary to meet client demand
- The transaction had an accelerated timeline
- Through a targeted process, Envisage identified a senior bank lender and subordinated lender interested in providing the Company with a complete financial solution
- Took a significant role in managing and resolving due diligence issues
- Successfully structured and negotiated the transaction within compressed timeframe
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.