About the Transaction
Proof Positive, with offices in Costa Mesa and Commerce, CA, is a pediatric therapy services provider specializing in ABA therapy. It works with both children and their parents to offer services for a variety of behavioral topics including Autism, Development Disabilities, ADHD, and more. Proof Positive will continue to operate with its current management team as a wholly owned subsidiary of ALP.
Proof Positive ABA Therapies (“Proof Positive”) is a pediatric therapy services provider specializing in applied behavior analysis (“ABA”) therapy. The Company works with both children and their parents to offer services for a variety of behavioral topics including Autism, Development Disabilities, ADHD, and more. Envisage advised Proof Positive on its sale to Autism Learning Partners (“ALP”), a strategic acquirer headquartered in Glendale, California.
- Rapid growth created need for expanded corporate capabilities and capital. Proof Positive’s principals were seeking liquidity and operating expertise
- Business was at a point in its development where it needed a broader platform
- Through a limited auction process, Envisage identified ALP as the correct acquirer of Proof Positive
- Took a significant role in managing and resolving due diligence issues
- Worked with stakeholders to create deal structure that provided value for future growth
- Successfully structured and negotiated the transaction
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.