About the Transaction
Soberlink, based in Huntington Beach, California, enables accountability for sobriety through a comprehensive alcohol monitoring system for Alcohol Use Disorder (“AUD”). The Company, founded in 2010, is the premier alcohol monitoring system in the family law and healthcare (addiction treatment) markets. Soberlink partners with over 200 addiction treatment facilities in US, Canada, and Europe.
- Soberlink Healthcare, LLC (“Soberlink” or the “Company”) is a leading developer of remote alcohol monitoring products and services, including a software as a service platform
- Envisage acted as placement agent for a senior debt facility with East West Bank
- Management’s preference was to put in place a low-cost debt facility with significant liquidity
- Through a targeted process, Envisage identified East West Bank as the financial institution which could meet Soberlink’s needs
- Took a role in managing and resolving due diligence issues
- Successfully structured and negotiated the transaction within compressed time frame
Still Have Questions?
Please contact Leo Fernandez if you would like to discuss this transaction.